Saturday, June 30, 2012

Agent Orange Natural Healing: Healing Eczema: A Drug Free Approach - Alternative Medicine

In my little biography "A light at the end of the tunnel part 1" I describe my struggles with years of debilitating health problems, how I overcame a lifetime of chronic diseases and addiction to prescription drugs, and how I lost 60 lbs in 3 months effortlessly. Even my eczema/psoriasis had improved over 80% with the homeopathic treatment and by switching my diet from the SAD (standard American diet) to a wholesome diet of fresh, organically grown fruits, vegetables, and nuts, mostly in their raw form. (I delighted my taste buds with nutritious raw food recipes ) The hardest part of this diet was to keep away from meat, dairy and grain products to which I was adddicted to. I drank ONLY ion microwater and abstained entirely from carbonated sodas, sugar, etc. I have maintained this diet to this day and have no desire to return to the SAD diet. continue learning

No comments: