Participation in the registry includes:
- Completing an online questionnaire: CLICK HERE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE REGISTRY.
- The questionnaire will ask about you (the child) or your disabilities; health and family history of both parents; exposures during pregnancy and occupational exposures.
- A special section will ask about the veteran’s service in Vietnam. This section was designed in collaboration with the New Jersey State Agent Orange Commission.
- Collected data will be used for a study of the pattern of birth defects and disabilities that have been most frequently reported in the children of Vietnam veterans.
- All data are confidential. Your permission would be requested before any researcher would get in touch with you.