October is Agent Orange Awareness Month
Here are some of the things you can do to create awareness:
- Get a badge on facebook to post to your profile and to your page.
- Add a widget to your blog or website [Look for the widget on the lower left side of the page.]
- Add a button to your blog or website. [Look for the button on the lower left side of the page.]
- Visit our FB page and choose any of the pics we have available in our AO Awareness photo album as your profile pic on any social network site, your blog or website.
- Spread awareness about Agent Orange by adding this profile pic badge to your FB profile.
- We also provide an additional badge which you can post to your FB profile.
- Follow Agent Orange Legacy's Blog.
- Check out Agent Orange Legacy's new website.
- AO Legacy's AO Awareness Education Campaign Parts I & II - If you are the child of a Viet vet you are at RISK!!
- Join Agent Orange Legacy's support community - Viet vets are welcome!!
- Urge your Senator to vote NO - NO on Senator Coburn's Amendment
- Like Faces of Agent Orange, contact Mokie Porter & tell your story.
- What Do You Know About Agent Orange Video - Share this please
- Check out the history behind why the month of August is also designated as Agent Orange Awareness Month by visiting Senator Susan Collins website.
- Pass on our Tribute Balloon and help us spread AO Awareness worldwide.
- Learn more about agent orange and birth defects visit BDRC.