October is Agent Orange Awareness Month
Here are some of the things you can do to create awareness:
- Get a badge on facebook to post to your profile and to your page.
- Add a widget to your blog or website
- Add a button to your blog or website.
- Visit our FB page and choose any of the pics we have available in our AO Awareness photo album as your profile pic on any social network site, your blog or website.
- Spread awareness about Agent Orange by adding this profile pic badge to your FB profile.
- Follow Agent Orange Legacy's Blog.
- Check out Agent Orange Legacy's new website.
- Check out FAQs
- Vietnam Veterans Children Sought - Learn More.
- Join Agent Orange Legacy's support community - Viet vets are welcome!
- Like Faces of Agent Orange, contact Mokie Porter &; tell your story.
- Watch our videos on our YouTube Channel
- Check out the history behind why the month of August is also designated as Agent Orange Awareness Month by visiting Senator Susan Collins website.
- Pass on our Tribute Balloon and help us spread AO Awareness worldwide.
- Learn more about agent orange and birth defects visit BDRC.