Friday, November 11, 2011

Healing yourself with herbs: By Chris Crawford Herbalist 4 Vets

I kind of feel bad that I have not been able to write as much as I would like so this is gonna be not only for all of you but also for me. Helping others has become my way of helping myself and may times I find myself getting to many things going at once. I have had to realize I can not help everyone and that in helping others I have to remember to take care of myself.
This post is nothing like what I have wrote in the past because I am gonna share myself with you and the strugles I have had to over come. When I got out of the Army the first part of 2008 I was on 18 pills mostly narcotic and 4 inhalers. I was a zombie didn't have much reason to want to go on till one day a friend reminded me how I used to do so much herbally and naturally and that I had allowed myself to fall in to the take a pill to fix yourself mentality that America has fallen into. It took me over a year to safely wean off many of the medications I was taking and I would be kidding myself and you if I said I have fixed and curred myself. I have a long way to go but I can say I have my life back and actually feel in control again. In the next few paragraphs I am going to share with you some of the most important herbs that has helped me get to where I am today helping those of you reading this have a healthier life.
The first herb is called crampbark this is a very good pain killer and is safe to take with the drugs the VA was pumping into me. Crampbark helped me wean off all the pain killers and has now replaced them. This herb is not only used for pain but also migraines and a long list of other medical issue. I never leave home with out this herb it you can say has given me part of my life back.
The next item is not actually a herb but helps the immune system also help keep you joints from sounding like a box of Rice Crispies and also helps the body fight cancer. This I actually take as a supplement that can be bought at Walmart and should be in every persons regiment especially those who have been exposed to Agent Orange. This supplement has helped me get to the point I seldom need my cane. Many Americans are selenium deficient and more likely to get cancer hence the reason I am stating the importance of this mineral in your diet.
The last herb I am gonna talk about in this post is called Chaga. The Chaga mushroom has more healing properties than any other herb, plant, or drug in the world and is called the miracle cure for many ailments. It will reverse the effects of radiation poisoning from chemo therapy and cancer treatments. The Chaga is very well documented and studied so I will not bore you with everything It can do for you but my health has improved a 1000% just because I started using it.
There is many other herbs I use but these are the three most important and should be a part of every ones diet especially those with AO exposure. I hope this gives you a glimpse into the importance of herbs in your life and I hope that by telling you what they have done for me will help you decide to take your health into your own hands and allow you to gain a better quality of life again
Chris Crawford
Herbalist 4 Vets
For educational Purposed . This information is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medicines as abruptly stopping many drugs can cause irreversible damage not excluding death.

No comments: