Agent Orange Legacy is looking for guest authors to contribute to our blog.
Our blog, this site, has been visited by 120 countries from around the world. We also have been receiving well over 20,000 hits/30 day period. Today we had over 1,000 hits.
Your work will be read by many and you will enjoy a significant amount of exposure worldwide.
AO Legacy is interested in reporting about the following subject areas:Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. Sharon Perry, Founder
- Agent Orange
- Pesticides (herbicides, insecticides, fungicides, ...etc.) which contain chemicals which are known as endocrine disruptors, POPs etc.
- Genetically modified organisms
- Veterans health care
- Veterans benefits which include their survivors
- Alternative medicine as well as ways in which we can detoxify our lives
- Autoimmune and rare diseases
- ADHD and other learning disabilities
- Spina bifida
- Birth defects related to chemical exposures
- Superfund sites which include military bases contaminated and our veterans struggle to get medical assistance as well as their families
- Veterans at continued risk of hazardous and toxic chemical exposures such as Gulf war illness, etc.
- DODs Chemical-Biological Warfare Exposures/Programs including Project 112/SHAD etc.
Please note that all guest authors will be required to abide by AO Legacy's guest author guidelines. Thank you for your interest.
Sharon Perry, Founder