Wednesday, February 23, 2011

JOY by William P. Maher - 2/27/1937 - 1/27/2011 - Agent Orange Victim

JOY by William P. Maher - 2/27/1937 - 1/27/2011 - Agent Orange Victim

JOY
by William P. Maher

How much is it

Where do I find it

Is it over here

OR

Is it over there

Am I hot

OR

Am I cold

Joy

Please - JOY - am I near

Then I saw you

And

Finally

It was very clear

I have a large amount of joy

Whenever you are near

[to learn more about William P. Maher visit his website: http://www.ccadagentorange.com/]



Agent Orange Legacy Museum is looking for original work created by victims of agent orange.

We will accept any body of work that expresses feelings, and symbolizes emotions that would, otherwise, be impossible to express with words.

Email us at aolegacy@gmail.com

No comments: