Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SECONDARY CONDITIONS FROM DIABETES YOU CAN CLAIM DUE TO Agent Orange

OPINION by Sharon L. Perry

My husband had almost every one of the conditions listed on the below web page (find link below). They told us, when diabetes first showed up on the tests, he only had it a little bit. What a bunch of crap. I told them so. I said either you have it or you don't.

Once we put a claim in things progressed or should I say we got more information instead of half-truths. I feel we were misled. I know, after seeing this page, that this was done deliberately.

Later after his claim was approved my husband, was diagnosed with drop foot. Eventually, the drop foot was found to be secondary to the diabetes, and related to peripheral neuropathy which also was ruled secondary to the diabetes.

I just had a Vietnam vet who emailed me because of a message I left in response to an article somewhere on line. He told me the same thing, they are saying he only has diabetes a little bit.

What a crock. I've told him too it's a bunch of crap.
Just as this web page states you have to have been diagnosed with the diabetes prior to any of the other conditions.
SECONDARY CONDITIONS FROM DIABETES YOU CAN CLAIM DUE TO Agent Orange

Summary: This page has conditions secondary to Agent Orange Diabetes.
What this means is if you had diabetes prior to any of these conditions you can file for disabilities related to Agent Orange.

More: Email Bob - allfr1@cox.net

No comments: